Sunday 1 November 2009

Primark Panties = smelly P*ssy

Recession has hit me hard, an anyone who is living within the means. So the luxuries of buying La- senza, topshop and new look panties are out. However I decided to shop in primark they have KNICKER BREIFS £2.00 for 5 and there comfortable. Since Ive had my daughter no need for thongs, i couldn't pee for a week, why would i subject my self to a string in between my BUTTOCKS however sexy that is, the amount of pain I went through during childbirth really just but the days of SEXY lingerie OUT. *THE PAIN* Parachute panties are fine for me. ANYWHO, I bought these primark cheap ASS panties wearing them to interviews mind you, as of late and a strange odour has been coming FROM BETWEEN MY LEGS. A first i thought hmm maybe because I WASNT wearing pantie liners, so I was like panties liner Brazilian and femme Fresh tried that it didnt work then i thought i gained weight and and my thighs rubbing on the side of the pantie i was thinking , Im washing twice a Flekking day. Am I not washing my tun tun properly. My tun tun smells like DEATH LITTERALLY, so i was like nah i went on washing 3 times. and start to wear my other panties 100% cotton and i was smelling fine. When i wore my Primark Panites it was Like wtf, if the panty drpped on the floor there be a chalk outline the next day , with the words death of a panty. FYI LADIES DONT BYE YOUR PANTIES FROM PRIMARK

1 comment:

  1. The delivery is raw like a female in labour (no pun intended). I like Frankness! Keep the material coming

    ReplyDelete